Australia is open and we’re ready to welcome you back!
After a long run of travel restrictions, Australia has finally opened its borders to international tourists!
Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
We remain ready to help you travel throughout Australia and our commitment to passenger safety remains our top priority. Our own COVID-19 hygiene and safety protocols will also remain in place:
- Our chauffeurs use antimicrobial hand sanitizer before and during every trip.
- All vehicle interiors are cleaned with bleach-based disinfectant wipes following each ride. This includes dashboard, handles (inside and out), seat belts and buckles, seatbacks, and any area a passenger may touch during travel.
- At this time, we’ve removed all shared items from vehicles.
- Drivers will not assist with handling luggage to eliminate any unnecessary points of contact.
- As always, payment information is taken at the time of booking, so no in car payments are ever required.
- Additionally, we highly recommend that all passengers sit in the rear of the vehicle for everyone’s protection.
We look forward to travelling with you again. Keep safe and see you soon!